Opportunity with an internationally acclaimed & award-winning venture capital-backed company led by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
A fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business.
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the-box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Education: B.T.ech from Tier-I Institutions or MBA from Tier-I/II Institutions
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 8+ Years
Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location: North, South, East, West
What does the company offer?
● Opportunity to unleash “entrepreneur in you”!
● Great opportunities to work in an internationally acclaimed agri-tech working in various geographies for the next-gen technologically
● Opportunity to act as a mini- CEO of the zone
● Opportunity for promotion- to international offices for exceptional performers
What is expected?
● P&L owner of the given Zone
● Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance. Actively participate in
developing and owning AOP (Annual Operating Plan)
● Mentor and interact with State Champions/ BDM members and staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development
● ZM shall have 8-12 years of experience in B2B Business Development and Operations (Retail, e-Marketplace, Logistics, BFSI and others)
● ZM shall be responsible to generate demand from Agri-processors and fulfill the requirements by establishing Seller hubs
● ZM shall have good knowledge on operations of digital B2B businesses
● Complete ownership of demand, supply, inventory management of the zone
● Develop and roll out growth roadmap with targeted interventions
● Attend, represent and organize roadshows, events, seminars not only for business development but also for brand building of the company
● Overall responsibility of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and to act at key account manager for large clients of the zone
● Provide inputs and set up cross border, export trades
● Revenue and non-revenue KPIs management of entire team as well as individual contribution
● Prepare and present zonal performance at MBRMs (Monthly Business Review Meetings) to the leadership
What key traits should you have?
● Strong leadership ability.
● Entrepreneurial mindset.
● Professional business acumen.
● Outstanding problem solving skills.
● Excellent ability to lead and manage large teams
● Continually drive effective results.
● Communicate effectively at all levels.