We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the-box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Positions : 2
Education : Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology/MCA/M.Tech.
Industry/Domain : Open to any industry type and domain
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience : 3 –6 Years
Salary : Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location : Chandigarh
What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
● Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
● A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
● Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
● The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
What kind of professional exposure/technic al skills should you have?
● Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
● Understanding the requirements and creating SRS docs
● Plan, execute and track complete software development lifecycle.
● Organising and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
● Manage a team of engineers, help with technical design/architecture decisions/trade-offs, own estimations and tracking, code quality, planning and prioritization.
● Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
● Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
● Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
● Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
● Excellent knowledge of project management principles and tools; Atlassian JIRA or Confluence.
What key traits / professional skills should you have?
● Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising development teams.
● A technically hands-on Project Manager, prior experience in software development is a must. Capability to understand code/design/ architecture.
● Experience in core project management disciplines; including scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risk management.
● Delivery-oriented and able to work under strict deadlines.
● Excellent time management and organizational skills.
● Prior experience in product company – Natural alignment to ‘Intrapreneurship’ – Where one enjoys working in a startup environment, and takes initiatives to build his/her own team and business vertical
● PMP/Scrum Master certification is an added plus.
● Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory.
● Readiness to innovate new products and engage in meaningful/insightful conversations with clients, senior management and industry leaders
What kind of educational background should you have?
● Any Graduate/ Post Graduate with Engineering background
● Preferred Degrees : CS/IT
● Preferred Colleges :IITs/NITs/Tier-1