Opportunity with an internationally acclaimed & award-winning venture capital-backed company led by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
A fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge ofmeeting the needs of a growing business. We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build business rather than work for a mundane corporate job; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
The role involves demand generation in a given Agri-value chains using company’s cutting edge technology; setting up trades counter party risk management; revenue and growth metrics management for a given territory or state of India. Cross border trades; export linkages and other allied opportunity mapping will be of added advantage. Commodity understanding and expertise is a pre-requisite for this role. Strive to add to Global Partner Network.
Education: B.Tech/MBA from Tier I/II institutes
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Language: English (written) and at least one local language in the region of working
Experience: 2+ Years, working in B2B sales for a startup is plus
Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location: UP/UK, Bihar, Rajasthan,MP, PHD, Karnataka, AP, Telangana
What does the company Offer?
● Great opportunities to work in an internationally acclaimed agri-tech working in various geographies for the next-gen technologically
● Opportunity to own state P&L on proven performance and track record
● Opportunity to work in international environment on proven performance
What does the company expect?
● Actively approach targeted Agri-Processors (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.), understand their requirements with utmost
clarity and deliver the same; such processors will be your primary customers in addition to other buyers that you may be advised from
time to time. Onboard them to APN.
● Customer Acquisition – Getting buyers on-boarded to the company’s Platform through high-touch and low-touch channels.
● Search for new client leads, Manage relationships with existing customers, conduct market research (analyze competitors, efficiency
of sales strategies, etc.)
● You shall understand customer requirements, conduct platform and device demos, making/send/follow up proposals. You shall be able to
make a case for the client to solve his problems through our products, services and solutions
● You shall prepare MIS reports as advised. You will be able to map out the trade flow for various territories and devise a consistent trade
mechanism through the digital platform across pan India.
● You may be required to participate in roadshows, trade fairs, exhibitions, etc as per the company’s policy and requirements.
● You shall be able to grow your network through repeats & relationships with like-minded customers
● You will be travelling extensively within and outside your territory
Skills that we would like to prefer:
● Entrepreneurial approach rather than managerial cut out
● Preference will be given to those candidates who have worked in B2B businesses (Retail, e-Marketplace, Logistics, BFSI and others)
● State Champion shall have excellent communications and networking skills.
● Well versed with MS Office Suite and Google Suite
● Demonstrated experience of presentation and excel
● Experience of working in a startup is plus
● Candidate shall have sound aptitude
What key traits should you have?
● Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory
● Natural alignment to ‘Intrapreneurship’ – Where one enjoys working in a startup environment, and takes initiatives to build his/her own
team and business vertical
● Readiness to innovate and engage in meaningful/insightful conversations
● Data-driven mindset is imperative for this role