AgNext, an award winning venture capital backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI based analytics.
Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality today, learning from the industry’s top talent and having fun while you do it!
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Positions : 1
Education : Graduate/Post graduate in any discipline
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience : 8-12 years
Location : Gurgaon
|What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
- Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
- A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
- The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
|What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have?
- All round exposure in bidding processes, GeM, eProcurement and physical tendering
- Must have worked as Team Leader of tender business in organization of repute, preferably in IT/ITES, equipment, or engineering goods markets
- Must have worked or interfaced with IT related services and products bidding
- Exposure to SaaS sales will be added advantage
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to analyze competition and market information
- Well versed with Pre Bid, Bid Administration, Post Bid and Work Completion processes
- Ability to structure the tender business function
- Ability to coordinate, liaise and interface with various government and non governmental organizations both central and state levels
- Exposure in International Bidding (as per World Bank procedures) will be added advantage
- Must have handled independently bid management
- Team Player and highly energetic
- Target Oriented and delivery focussed and
- Ability to understand technical details of products and services
- Well versed with commercial and legal documentation, such as agreements, MOUs, bank related documents.
|What other skills & key traits should you have?
- Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory
- Natural alignment to ‘Entrepreneurship’ – Where one enjoys working in a startup environment, and takes initiatives to build his/her own team and business vertical
- Readiness to innovate new products and engage in meaningful/insightful conversations with clients, senior management and industry leaders
|What kind of educational background should you have?
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Engineering, Sciences or Management
- Preferred Colleges : Central Govt Universities/NITs
|Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?
- Whatsapp your CV to : +91-62395-99342
- Email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply at https://agnext.com/career.html
- Walk in and meet us at : AgNext Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; C-184, Software Technology Park of India; Phase 8A Industrial Park; Mohali, Punjab – 160064