AgNext, an internationally acclaimed & award-winning venture capital-backed company led by
IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses
globally; with the help of the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of
new-age hardware,software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
Agnext is a fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge
of meeting the needs of a growing business.
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build
out-of-the-box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and
Education: Post Graduate/MBA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 10+ years
Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location: Gurgaon & Bangalore
What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
● Great opportunities to work in an internationally acclaimed agritech working in various geographies for the next-gen technologically advanced products
● A growth-oriented career opportunity with a company that does impactful work globally.
● The camaraderie of world-class professionals that are energetic, highly talented teams of innovators and leaders
What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have?
● The International Business Development Leader will be responsible for developing our food and agri commodity testing laboratory network. You will have previously worked within a quality or compliance testing organization with complete ownership of geography P&L.
● Support, develop and optimize the food inspection and testing operations, in line with budget and approved operational objectives;
● Initiate, develop, create and deliver new inspection and testing business opportunities in cross border trade. Digitized inspection services at various touch points such as Warehouses, ports and processing plants.
● Develop and implement testing strategy in-line with the global food and agri commodity regulatory environment such as SFDA, GAFTA, EU to name but a few.
● Develop and execute business plans; sales strategies and drive sales teams with astute performance mgt and KPIs
● Provide support to management with acquisitions and mergers to foster environment of faster inorganic growth
● Finding new business opportunities in uncharted geographies in the area of inspection and testing
● Represent the company at conferences, trade shows, etc. as for networking and advocacy opportunities.
What key traits should you have?
● Demonstrated ability to consistently meet sales targets on time
● Must have delivered P&L promises consistently as a team leader with entrepreneurial approach
● Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory
● Excellent communication skills, Ability to influence customers
● Demonstrated project and budget management skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills