Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Manager
AgNext, an award-winning venture capital-backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality today, learning from the industry’s top talent and having fun while you do it!
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Experience: 6–8 years (preferable experience in FMCG industry – food processing)
Location: Mohali & Mumbai
- Design, implementation, maintenance and regular review of Quality Management System processes
- Plan, conduct internal quality audit and gap closure with appropriate corrective and preventive actions
- Derive change management and CAPA closures
- Plan and coordinate regulatory visits, audits and follow-ups, with proper reporting and action plans
- Ensure no critical or repeated non-conformities in internal and external audits
- Plan & conduct QMS related training for employees
- Arranging for Proficiency / Inter-laboratories testing programs, and statistical analysis of analytical results
Required Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 17020, ISO/IEC 17025:2005, ISO/EIC 22000:2017, ISO/EIC 17065, HACCP and GMP
- Excellent understanding of food raw material and finished product testing QMS
- Understanding of Lab QMS according to various accreditations and certification standards’ requirement, such as APEDA, EIC, GAFTA, SAFDA, ASTA and other accreditation for export testing
- Process improvement and procedure documentation expertise
- Project management experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Masters degree
- QMS certification as per ISO 17025 preferrable