AgNext, an award winning venture capital backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI based analytics. Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business.
Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality today, learning from the industry’s top talent and having fun while you do it! We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow
Positions : 1
Employment Type: Full Time
Location : Mohali
What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
● Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
● A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
● Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
● The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
Production Engineer Responsibilities:
● Supervising the production assembly processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient
● Liaising with other engineers/technicians to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor
● Diagnosing problems in the production shop and providing recommendations and training, Defects
data collection, and reviewing the production and quality performance
● Establish a quality assurance program for the manufacturing of Company devices
● Performing quality checks for incoming material for PCB, Hardware, and other related
● Establishing and implementing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers’ well-being into
● Maintain 5S on the floor.
● Conducting RCA and CAPA for rejections, and failures.
● Establishing a testing procedure for PCB’s
● Have the ability to read electrical drawings and RLC-based troubleshooting.
● Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices.
● Drawing up production reports for daily production and accounting for Production Inventory.
● Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
● Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
● Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
What kind of educational background should you have?
● Degree in engineering B.E./B Tech(Electronics Engineering).
● Proficiency in MS office, and Google sheets.
● Proven experience in Production and Quality control
● Good analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
● Strong leadership abilities.
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to make decisions under pressure.
● Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
● Email your resume to : email@example.com