We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release.
Positions : 2
Industry/Domain : Open to any industry type and domain
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience : 2 –5 Years
Salary : Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location : Chandigarh
What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
● Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
● A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
● Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
● The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
What kind of professional exposure/technic al skills should you have?
● Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
● Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
● Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
● Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
● Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved ● Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
● Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
● Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
● Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
● Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
● Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Agnext and its features across primary market segments
What key traits / professional skills should you have?
● Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory.
● Previous software and web development experience
● Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
● Highly effective cross-functional team management
● Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
● Natural alignment to ‘Intrapreneurship’ – Where one enjoys working in a startup environment, and takes initiatives to build his/her own team and business vertical
● Readiness to innovate new products and engage in meaningful/insightful conversations with clients, senior management and industry leaders
What kind of educational background should you have?
● Any Post Graduate with an Engineering background
● Preferred Degree : MBA
● Preferred Colleges : IIMs/IITs/NITs/Tier-1