AgNext, an internationally acclaimed & award-winning venture capital-backed company led by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
Agnext is a fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business.
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the-box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Education: Business Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 3+ years
Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location: Abu Dhabi
|What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
- Great opportunities to work in an internationally acclaimed agritech working in various geographies for the next-gen technologically advanced products
- A growth-oriented career opportunity with a company that does impactful work globally.
- The camaraderie of world-class professionals that are energetic, highly talented teams of innovators and leaders.
- Take ownership in driving new feature development through every stage of the product life cycle and deliver incremental value using validated agile methodologies
- Understand product interaction within a Business process and from end-user experience view point
- Evaluate every feature request, gather detailed business requirements from partners and work closely with technology staff to translate requirements into user stories for consumption by development team
- Work with development team through development cycle to ensure features developed meet the desired business objectives
- Collaborate with the development team to evaluate technical options, conducting build versus buy analysis
- Identify gaps or conflicts in requirements, handle risks & UAT defects and drive toward resolution
- Validate projects after deployment to ensure they meet all operational and business requirements and drive maintenance and problem resolution, as required
- Liaise between product development, reporting, training, and business owners to ensure clear communication, understanding of product offerings at all times, and ultimate project success
- Provide visibility into status of upcoming improvements to partners
- Monitor and track product feedback to help in the prioritization of development projects
- Refine and build the assigned product offering over time
- Act as product champion and establish effective relationships with key partners
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field; or equivalent related professional experience.
- Proven experience with Service cloud product In a product, admin, or Developer capacity.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM.
- Goal oriented and passionate about achieving results by taking on-the-spot decisions and making the needed trade-offs.
- Experience with Cloud related technologies such as AWS, and Azure.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at a time, prioritizes workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Competency with all phases of project management, including issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues.
- Flexibility in working hours required to meet with regional stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology problems.
- Ability to retrieve using CRM Reports, SQL Server and analyze the data.
- Should be a self-starter and detail-oriented.
- Must have an understanding of technologies, and integrations – like blockchain, NFTs, and Software stacks.