AgNext, an award-winning venture capital-backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality today, learning from the industry’s top talent and having fun while you do it!
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Positions : 2
Education : Graduate/Post Graduate
Industry/Domain: Open to any industry type and domain
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 2-6 Years
- Conceptualize and execute high quality, insight-driven 2D and 3D short animations for online and offline platforms
- Create high-fidelity, photorealistic renders of AgNext Tech’s devices for digital and print placement
- Design and create enticing motion graphics and infographic videos, and enable various media including web, mobile, tablet etc.
- Collaborate with the project teams, content writers/social media team and other developers to build a design strategy with specific emphasis on visual storytelling
- Present and finalize creative work in collaboration with business partners and senior leadership
- Grow the team’s knowledge of best practices, trends in 3D renders and motion graphics design
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Autodesk Maya
- Cinema 4D, 3D
- Corel Draw
Qualifications and Personal Traits:
- 2+ years of experience in creating and animating motion graphics (AE experience mandatory)
- 2+ years of experience in editing video assets (Premiere preferred)
- Ability to tell compelling stories through unique creative assets and visual interactions
- Experience in editing 360 video content
- Experience in color correction
- Ability to work with senior leaders
- Ability to coordinate with different teams for various tasks