AgNext, an award winning venture capital backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI based analytics.
Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality today, learning from the industry’s top talent and having fun while you do it!
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Positions : 1
Education: Bachelor’s degree in any domain
Industry/Domain: Manufacturing, Electronics and Appliances, Laboratory, Medical Equipment
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 5-10 Years
Salary : Not a constraint for the right candidate
|What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
- Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
- A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
- The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
|What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have?
- Experience of managing purchase centrally + manage remotely located inventory teams
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms>
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Supply chain management and material management
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis & benchmarking
- Create company’s supply chain strategy, maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Find cost effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Must have extensive understanding of lean manufacturing principles and inventory management for minimum capital binding
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Procurement of electronic raw material
|What other skills & key traits should you have?
- Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory
- Natural alignment to ‘Intrapreneurship’ – Where one enjoys working in a startup environment, and takes initiatives to build his/her own team and business vertical
- Readiness to innovate new products and engage in meaningful/insightful conversations with clients, senior management and industry leaders.
- Work with company departmental heads and field agents to ensure smooth work operations
|What kind of educational background should you have?
- Bachelor’s degree in any domain