Opportunity with an internationally acclaimed & award-winning venture capital-backed company led by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
A fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business.
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build business rather than work for a mundane corporate job; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
1. Design overall architecture of the web application.
2. Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
3. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
4.Maintain code integrity and organization.
5. Should have experience in Java, JEE, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate
6. Should have worked on frameworks (e.g. Spring MVC, Struts).
8. Web infrastructure (E.g. Apache HTTP/Servlet containers – Tomcat/ JBoss).
9. Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
10. Design and creation of web services (E.g. SOAP, REST) RDBMS (E.g. MySQL, Postgres, Oracle) Working with an Agile (e.g. Scrum, Lean) methodology.
11. Familiar with testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit.
12. XP practices – TDD, Refactoring, Continuous Integration and related tools.
13. Ability to perform several tasks at the same time.
14. Ability to translate requirements into a finished project.
15. Communication skills to collaborate with clients and internal development teams.