– Handle the end to end responsibility to conceptualize, design and implement creative projects
– To create strategic marketing assets for digital marketing projects including, but not limited to email, web banners, digital experiences, social assets, etc.
– Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure creatives confirm with marketing objectives.
– Must be able to conceptualize and implement designs in accordance with the creative brief and requirements independently
– Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
– Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes marketers, creative directors, and product managers in order to create compelling designs, modifications and incorporate feedbacks.
– Ensure creative direction, adherence to brand guidelines for marketing materials.
– Coordinate with photography/video/print vendors/in-house teams as required
– Must be a team player, able to work within tight deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a positive attitude.
-Technical skills: Expert in designing softwares like Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Corel Draw etc. A knowledge of both typography and color theory is critical.
– Creative thinking to convey ideas through graphics, images & text.
– Accuracy and attention to details
– Communication skills: Must be able to confer advice and suggestions in planning.
– Time management .
– Teamwork skills: Must be able to collaborate and get along with others when working as part of a design team.
– Education: Preferred a bachelor degree in graphic design