AgNext, an award-winning venture capital-backed company led by IIT/IIM professionals,
develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally;
with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of
new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading
organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality
today, learning from the industry’s top talent, and having fun while you do it!
We are looking for problem solvers/consultants (with 0-3 years of experience) for
multiple roles in In-house consulting.
Industry/Domain: Open to any industry type and domain
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Location: Gurgaon (preferred)/Mohali
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks
and support our company’s senior-level managers.
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel
arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should
be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized
and timely support to executives and CXOs.
● Act as the point of contact among executives, and CXOs
● Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
● Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
● Make sure travel and accommodation arrangements are in line with calender and
meeting plans and coordinate with travel desk accordingly
● Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports
● Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
● Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
● Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails,
● Take minutes during meetings
● Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
● Organize and maintain the office filing system
Requirements and skills:
● Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
● Excellent MS Office knowledge
● Outstanding organizational and time management skills
● Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars)
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Discretion and confidentiality
● Graduated from a top university
● PA diploma or certification is a plus
Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?
● Whatsapp your CV to +91-62395-99342
● Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Apply at https://agnext.com/career.html
● Walk in and meet us at:
○ AgNext Technologies Pvt. Ltd: C-184, Software Technology Park of India;
Phase 8A Industrial Park; Mohali, Punjab – 160064
○ AgNext Technologies Pvt. Ltd: 118-119 , Success Towers, Sector 65,