AgNext, an award-winning venture capital-backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality today, learning from the industry’s top talent and having fun while you do it!
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Positions : 2
Education : Graduate/Post Graduate
Industry/Domain: Open to any industry type and domain
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 5-10 Years
|What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
- Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
- A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skillset and enjoy career growth
- The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
|What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have?
- The candidate must be an accomplished leader, strategic thinker, team player, and an exceptional writer and verbal communicator.
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including Google Adwords, drip email marketing, social media campaign management (Linkedin & Facebook paid campaign especially), CRM marketing, WhatsApp marketing & SEO to achieve ultimate business objectives which are lead generation & brand awareness.
- Track, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for lead generation.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Should be well-versed with the fundamentals of online marketing, setting digital marketing campaigns from scratch in various mediums & channels.
- Should be able to perform customer-target research, channel-audience research, keyword research, Ad copy writing, & landing page optimization.
- Expert with Google Analytics, and should have working knowledge of Google Tag Manager and other 3rd party implementation, Ad-Fraud management tools.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Understand well the On-Page and Off-Page SEO and compliment Digital Acquisition accordingly.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Lead generation experience is required
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Solid understanding of HTML & CSS is required.
|What kind of educational background should you have?
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
|Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?
- Whatsapp your CV to +91-62395-99342
- Email your resume to: email@example.com
- Walk in and meet us at AgNext Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; C-184, Software Technology Park of India; Phase 8A Industrial Park; Mohali, Punjab – 160064