Opportunity with an internationally acclaimed & award-winning venture capital-backed company led by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
A fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business.
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build business rather than work for a mundane corporate job; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Education: LLB/LLM from Tier I/II institutes
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 3-6 Years
|What does the company Offer?
- Great opportunities to work in an internationally acclaimed agri-tech working in various geographies for the next-gen technologically advanced products
- Opportunity to work in international environment on proven performance
|What is expected?
- Responsible for Vetting and Drafting of legal Standard contracts, agreements, work orders and other potential standard agreements.
- IPR Handling and Registrations – Trademarks, Designs, Assignments.
- Spearheading high value corporate litigations
- Corporate Drafting and Advisory- Lease Agreements, Franchise Agreements, Partnership deeds, Collaboration, MOU etc.
- Assist in various Domestic & International arbitration
- Legal Advisory – Monitoring legal risk in business documentation and advise accordingly
- Legal compliances- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Legal notice
- Experience in Corporate Law is mandatory.
- Exposure in handling international/multi-jurisdictional contracts
- Experience in dealing with international clients.
- Additional advantage – if have worked in NBFC or financing company + knowledge of secretarial work + labour laws
|What key traits should you have?
- Ability to identify and analyze complex issues / problems in management areas, and recommend and implement solutions.
- Has the ability to evaluate and weigh all legal aspects and / or situations, and be able to provide sound solutions, with the ultimate aim of protecting the legal rights of the Organization.
- Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory
- Natural alignment to ‘Intrapreneurship’ – Where one enjoys working in a startup environment, and takes initiatives to build his/her own team and business vertical
- Readiness to innovate and engage in meaningful/insightful conversations