AgNext, an award winning venture capital backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI based analytics.
Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality today, learning from the industry’s top talent and having fun while you do it!
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Positions : 2
Education : Bachelor/Masters degree from Tier I institutions
Industry Affiliation: IT
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience : 2-5 years of experience in Computer Vision
Salary : Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location : Chandigarh
|What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
- Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
- A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
- The camaraderie of an energetic, highly talented team of innovators.
- Design and implement machine learning and engineered techniques, to solve complex problems in computer vision
- Plan and execute training data acquisition for the proposed techniques
- Examine the results, and provide mitigations to ensure the proposed technique is robust
|What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have?
- Hands-on experience with computer vision, development of machine learning and image classification algorithms on platforms like Keras, TensorFlow, MXNet , PyTorch etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Python and C++
- Ability to customise and optimise algorithms for high performance and real-time computing
- Experience with custom feature extraction and image pre-processing using common platforms like OpenCV
- Interacted with the software development team for integrating developed algorithms with a mobile application, as well as cloud-based computing
- Familiar with popular cloud computing platforms , GPU deployment, parallelization of C++ and Python codes from a scratch for GPU deployment
- Experience with popular platforms like OpenACC, CUDA, OpenCL
- Deep knowledge of embedded Linux platforms
|What other key skills & traits should you have?
- Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory
- Natural alignment to ‘Intrapreneurship’ – Where one enjoys working in a startup environment, and takes initiatives to build his/her own team and business vertical hands on
- Readiness to innovate new products and engage in meaningful/insightful conversations with clients, senior management and industry leaders
- Product startup experience=
- Ability to anticipate or quickly react to the ever-changing landscape of search algorithms, by staying on top of current search engine news, trends, practices, and social triggers
- Versatile leadership and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full-stack, as we continue to push technology forward
|What kind of educational background should you have?
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with Engineering background
- Preferred Colleges :IITs/NITs/BIT/Tier-1
- MS/PhD in a relevant domain is a plus
|Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?