Communications & Content
AgNext, an award winning, venture capital backed company, lead by IIT/IIM professionals;
develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally. AgNext
uses a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and artificial intelligence-based
analytics for providing a rapid quality testing platform for various food and agri-commodity enterprises.
Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality today, learning from the industry’s top talent and having fun while you do it!
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Positions : 1
Industry/Domain : Open to any industry type and domain
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Relevant Experience : 4-7 Years
Salar : Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location : Gurgaon
What opportunities will you get at AgNext?
- Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
- A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
- The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
What kind of professional exposure should you have?
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Handling Interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Organise events (such as press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours), source speakers and seek out sponsorship opportunities
- Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings.
- Conceptualize content for website, social media platforms and other media spaces.
- Find and develop new ideas for web content, and ensure that the content being published is reader-friendly.
- Create, edit or re-purpose weekly industry articles/content marketing materials that can be used to build brand awareness.
- Collaborate with team members to understand and deliver content requirements for designing, planning, and executing of marketing campaign activities.
- Develop content in accordance with desired messaging to facilitate focused, customized marketing campaigns that will support business development.
- Work on content for digital marketing campaigns, including web, emails, blogs and social media.
- Develop messaging for lead generation activities such as email marketing and advertising.
- Create easily consumable content pieces that allow readers to grasp complex issues with easy understanding with the help of reader-friendly and focused content work.
- Intrapreneurs, who enjoy working in a startup environment, are self- driven, motivated, proactive and consider deadlines sacred.
- Demonstrated history of participation in academic and co-curricular activities will be a plus.
What key skills & traits should you have?
- Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory
- Natural alignment to ‘Intrapreneurship’ – Where one enjoys working in a startup environment, and takes initiatives to build his/her own team and business vertical
- Readiness to innovate new products and engage in meaningful/insightful conversations with clients, senior management and industry leaders.
- Professionalism and Trustworthiness. High level of confidentiality is required for some projects.
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
What kind of educational background should you have?
- Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Public Relations/Marketing, or other relevant discipline.
- Three years of experience in communications role.
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?
- Whatsapp your CV to : +91-6283287466
- Email your resume to : email@example.com
- Apply at https://agnext.com/career.html