AgNext, an award winning venture capital backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops
innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of
Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware,
software-as-a-service, and AI based analytics.
Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading
organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality today,
learning from the industry’s top talent and having fun while you do it!
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build
out-of-the box, high quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and
Positions : 1
Education : CA Qualified candidate.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 1-3 Years
Location : Gurugram/Mohali
What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
● Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically
advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with
traceability and digital payment capabilities
● A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does
● Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career
● The camaraderie of an energetic, highly talented team of innovators.
● Design and implement machine learning and engineered techniques,
to solve complex problems in computer vision
Key Focus Area
● Hands-on Statuary compliances – GST/TDS, exposure on FEMA, TP,
and international accounting and compliances would be an advantage
● Advance working experience of Tally and excel
● automation of process and control
● Experience with commercial agreements etc. would be an advantage
● Fair understanding of banking facilities, and experience in dealing
with banks for these
● Various reports and analysis, especially on part of expenses and cost
● Sound understanding of Accounting standards and general tax laws
● Should have worked at least 2 years on preparation of monthly and
quarterly financial statements
● Working experience on loan approvals and preparation of various
reports for banking facilities would be an advantage
● Company secretary exposure would be an advantage
● Candidate should be proactive in solving any challenge
Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?
● Whatsapp your CV to : +91-62832-87417
● Email your resume to : email@example.com
● Apply at https://agnext.com/career.html
● Walk in and meet us at : AgNext Technologies Pvt. Ltd: 30, STPI
Building, Electronic City, Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurugram,