AgNext, an internationally acclaimed & award-winning venture capital-backed company led by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data-driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI-based analytics.
Agnext is a fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business.
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the-box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Education: Post Graduate/MBA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 10+ years
Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location: Abu Dhabi
|What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
- Great opportunities to work in an internationally acclaimed agritech working in various geographies for the next-gen technologically advanced products
- A growth-oriented career opportunity with a company that does impactful work globally.
- The camaraderie of world-class professionals that are energetic, highly talented teams of innovators and leaders.
|What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have?
- The International Business Development Leader will be responsible for developing our food and agri commodity testing laboratory network. You will have previously worked within a quality or compliance testing organization with complete ownership of geography P&L.
- Support, develop and optimize the food inspection and testing operations, in line with budget and approved operational objectives;
- Initiate, develop, create and deliver new inspection and testing business opportunities in cross border trade. Digitized inspection services at various touch points such as Warehouses, ports and processing plants.
- Develop and implement testing strategy in-line with the global food and agri commodity regulatory environment such as SFDA, GAFTA, EU to name but a few.
- Develop and execute business plans; sales strategies and drive sales teams with astute performance mgt and KPIs
- Provide support to management with acquisitions and mergers to foster environment of faster inorganic growth
- Finding new business opportunities in uncharted geographies in the area of inspection and testing
- Represent the company at conferences, trade shows, etc. as for networking and advocacy opportunities.
|What key traits should you have?
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet sales targets on time
- Must have delivered P&L promises consistently as a team leader with entrepreneurial approach
- Proven brilliance in academics and co-curricular activities, throughout your education and career trajectory
- Excellent communication skills, Ability to influence customers
- Demonstrated project and budget management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills