AgNext, an award winning venture capital backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI based analytics.
Agnext is a fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business.Our ideal candidate is passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships.
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Positions : 1
Industry/Domain: Open to any industry type but preference will be given to Agriculture, Inspection,Testing & Analytical Instrument Industry
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 5-7 Years
Salary : Not a constraint for the right candidate
|What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
- Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
- A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
- The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
|What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have?
- The role is responsible for leading and managing all activities of the Company’s sales support department for filing Tenders / E-Tenders while ensuring that company standards are achieved and maintained. The role will be responsible for building profile and managing and uploading company’s products and services on various tendering portals such as GeM, e-Tender portals of various state and central govt. ministries and departments.
- Searching tenders from government websites, tendering websites; preparation of bid documents and filling online/offline bids as may be required.
- Documentation, attending pre-bid meetings, following up with clients and handling all work related to tenders.
- Publishing products on GeM portals and other marketing channels.
- Devise and implement a system of constant Market Watch clearly covering competitors bidding strategies such as list of participating competitors; pricing and buyer organizations’ profiling
- Search tenders from the tender section of different govt departmental sites on a daily basis.
- Prepare and maintain company wide tender tracker and present to senior management on Daily Basis.
- Coordinate with the finance, product and operation team for preparing the tender
|What key traits /
should you have?
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is looking to have an impact on the overall success of the company
- An individual that is passionate and highly motivated to meet and exceed both personal and professional targets
- Strong computer skills, strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong external and internal communication skills.
- Relevant experience to handle government tenders/e-tenders.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at a time.
- Should have experience of working on GeM for at least 5 years with a holistic view of the operations of the entire platform.
- Knowledge of critical compliances to be followed on B2B portals such as Vendor Assessment on GeM.
- Knowledge of necessary settings to apply tenders, operate DSC, etc needed to apply tenders.
|What kind of educational background
should you have?
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
|Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?
- Whatsapp your CV to : +91-62395-99342
- Email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply at https://agnext.com/career.html
- Walk in and meet us at : AgNext Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; C-184, Software Technology Park of India; Phase 8A Industrial Park; Mohali, Punjab – 160064