Senior Manager- Customer Success
AgNext, an award winning venture capital backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI based analytics.
Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality today, learning from the industry’s top talent and having fun while you do it!
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Positions : 2
Education : Bachelor of Technology/MBA/M.Tech. Industry/Domain : Open to any industry type and domain Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience : 6+ Years
Salary : Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location : Gurgaon
|What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?||● Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
● A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
● Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
● The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
|What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have?||● Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
● Understand customer’s business issues, desired business outcomes and recommend solutions based on Contrast’s best practices;
● Project Management: Manage projects to a successful outcome and ensure appropriate communications with all relevant stakeholders takes place;
● Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to achieve merchant goals, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth;
|● Have knowledge/ experience on technical side so resolve the queries of the customers
● Problem resolving attitude
● Stakeholder communication
● Partner with sales for pre-sales questions and demos; share customer stories and help develop marketing collateral
● Identify risk, up sell opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to present solutions;
● Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure;
● Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written;
● Mentor and train dedicated CSC to support the development of their product and client management skills;
● Help guide the client by sharing insights, best practices and ensure a high level of client satisfaction;
● Be a thought leader by sharing merchant and vertical insights to drive program and product innovation, ultimately with the goal of driving growth;
● Primary day-to-day contact and strategic partner for key customers.
● Understand the workings of a sales organization and how your actions impact revenue.
● Visit client locations for meetings/training as and when required.
● Ensure company operations are completed in a timely and effective manner.
|What key traits / professional skills should you have?||
● Experience managing, consulting and negotiating with Enterprise customers;
● Experience within the SaaS, E-commerce, and/or retail tech industries strongly preferred;
● Proficiency in Keynote and Google Docs is a plus, Zendesk, JIRA, and Photoshop a strong plus;
● Strategic thinker who can take both short and long-term business objectives and execute on a tight tactical plan to achieve;
● Technically minded but solutions oriented;
● Confident and convincing individual with experience in working with senior to C-level executives;
|What kind of educational background should you have?||● Bachelor of Technology/MBA/M.Tech/Operations management, or in other similar fields.|
|Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?||● Whatsapp your CV to : +91-62395-99342
● Email your resume to : email@example.com
● Apply at https://agnext.com/career.html
● Walk in and meet us at : AgNext Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; C-184, Software Technology Park of India; Phase 8A Industrial Park; Mohali, Punjab – 160064