Analyst- Project Management Office
AgNext, an internationally acclaimed & award winning venture capital backed company led by
IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food
Businesses globally – with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence – using a
confluence of new-age hardware, Software-as-a-Service, and AI based analytics.
Agnext is a fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge
of meeting the needs of a growing business.
PMO Analyst will be responsible for providing project management support to the CXOs which includes overseeing the planning, execution, and monitoring of projects to ensure that they meet their objectives.
Positions : 1
Industry/Domain: Open to any industry type and domain
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 4-10 years
What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext?
● Great opportunities to work in an internationally acclaimed agritech working in various geographies for the next gen technologically advanced products
● A growth oriented career opportunity with a company that does impactful work globally
● The camaraderie of world class professionals that are energetic, highly talented teams of innovators and leaders.
What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have?
● The PMO Analyst is responsible for defining project scope, timelines, budget, and resources, as well as monitoring progress, tracking deliverables, and identifying potential issues.
● Develop go to market strategies based on market research data and accordingly lead various business verticals of Agnext to ensure revenue.
● Support the CXO’s in various internal and external initiatives – including strategy, business processes, change management, incubation and execution of special projects.
● Analyze and project budgets and financial activity for multiple programs
● Communicate project status, risks, and issues to all stakeholders, including senior management, project team members, and external partners
● Building frameworks for long-term organizational strategy in AgNext
● Provide analytical and quantitative analysis to support decisions related to business strategy
● Evaluate new business initiatives and opportunities – develop a business model and identify ways to service the opportunities in the Indian and international market.
What key traits/ professional skills should you have?
● Experience with designing and executing strategy-based financial
analysis, including scenario modeling
● Experience in data analytics, data consolidation, and visualization
tools, particularly with MS Office, Tableau, and R/Python
● Good understanding of strategic analysis tools
● Minimum 4 years of experience in project management, preferably in
a PMO role supporting senior executives
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What kind of educational background should you have?
● Graduation/Post Graduation from a Tier-I college
● Preferred degree- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business, Math,
Statistics, Economics or a related field
Want to know more, or want to apply for this position?
● Whatsapp your CV to +91-62395-99342
● Email your resume to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
● Walk in and meet us at-:
AgNext Technologies Pvt. Ltd: Suncity Success Tower, Sector- 65, Gurugram, Haryana – 122102 & AgNext Technologies Pvt. Ltd:C-184, STPI, Phase 8A- Mohali, Punjab – 160064